Just Added a New 7# Weston Stuffer to My Equipment Herd!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tjohnson

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Insider
Dec 29, 2009
Savage, MN
I've got a Cabelas 20# stuffer with an electric motor, but wanted something smaller for 5# batches of sticks and sausages.

Gander Mountain had these Weston 7# Vertical Stuffers on sale for $139.99, so I snatched one up. 

All Metal Gears

2 Speed Gearing

Aluminum Plunger - Other Stuffers Use Plastic

13mm, 20mm, 30mm, 40mm Stainless Steel Stuffing Tubes

Cover

Thanks for looking!

Todd

Weston 7# Vertical Stuffer on sale for $139.99 @ Gander Mountain

Front View incl. 4 stuffing tubes                                            Rear view can tips back to fill, without removing

Also includes a nice cover!

Last edited:
Congrats

Now you still have time to back away from the sausage stuff b4 its to late.

sausage.gif

No Way!

Waited too long for a deal on this one

$179.99 - $40 = $139.99

Todd, I have never seen one of those in person or used one, but it sure looks like a heckuva stuffer for that price!

Congrats!

Good luck and good smoking.

Very Interesting!!!!!

I put a magnet on the main shaft of my new 7# Weston Stuffer, and it's steel

My stuffer from Cabelas has a set of steel gears, and an aluminum shaft.  I often see aluminum filings after stuffing.

Steel Gears, Steel Shaft and an Aluminum Plunger....It's A Winner!

Todd

Very Interesting!!!!!

I put a magnet on the main shaft of my new 7# Weston Stuffer, and it's steel

My stuffer from Cabelas has a set of steel gears, and an aluminum shaft.  I often see aluminum filings after stuffing.

Steel Gears, Steel Shaft and an Aluminum Plunger....It's A Winner!

Todd
I remember you having problems with that stuffer....  Sounds like that design flaw has been corrected....   
thumb1.gif
 .....  I'll bet you are very pleased......    Dave

Yes, I like the new steel shaft and aluminum plunger,  but my old motor will not work...DANG!

Not that big a deal to have one of my kids help

Last edited:
Yes, It's A Dandy!

Used it this weekend to make 40# of snack sticks

Worth every penny!

Gander just raised the price back to $179.99

For a couple days, they were running $20 off while the 7# Weston Stuffer was priced at $149.99 + Free Shipping

Keep your eyes open for another deal!

TJ

Which one on Ebay?

Post the link

Most of these stuffers come with a 13mm tube.  The OD is 9/16", and won't work for 18mm casings.  You need a 3/8" or 10mm tube.

I happened to have one from my Cabelas 20# stuffer that fit

TJ

http://alturl.com/cqyf6    This is the link on Ebay thay have all sizes. but this is the one i was looking at the other day.seems like in the last day or two prices are getting bid up higher.seen a few real good deals. thanks for the info that i will need 3/8 tube . i will be watching.

You're quite welcome Dave
icon14.gif
  I remembered reading that thread a little while ago when I saw all the awesome sausages people on here make & decided I should get a stuffer - which still hasn't happened  
hit.gif
   - it will soon though!!!

I actually purchased this same stuff back in November.  I had been using my grinder to stuff vension for snack sticks.  I will never go back to the grinder again.  I did some research and did not want anything with plastic.  This stuff has steel gears and that is what I was looking for.  It makes stuffing much easier and much quicker.  It is rather easy to take apart and clean as well.  The cover is a nice bonus to leave it on the counter and protect it from dust. 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky