Just a meatloaf

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Smkryng

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Oct 14, 2017
Been quite some time since I posted, got a new pellet smoker and have been more worried about get it figured out than taking pics.

2 lbs ground sirloin and 1 lb of ground pork, 1 medium onion diced fine, 3 eggs, about half cup of breadcrumbs, and about 2 tablespoons What’s This all purpose rub.

Combined all ingredients, formed 2 loaves and dusted with more rub. On to the Pitt boss with competition blend pellets at 250 for about an hour and a half

Made a glaze of 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1/2 cup ketchup, 1 tblsp tomato paste, a splash of Worcestershire sauce, and 1 tblsp course ground mustard. Glazed and let set for about 15 minutes.

6A4A96DF-4C98-4650-AFE1-A30F5DC9DAAA.jpeg
7FA4CE7D-6084-4B50-AFBA-FD773F29515F.jpeg
D104EB59-F895-4B17-AB29-8C5774A90AA7.jpeg

Looks yummy. Nice job.
Thanks! After some of the stuff I’ve been making on my pit boss I figured meatloaf would be hard to mess up. My poor family has been suffering a little waiting on me to learn my new pit.

Reactions: SmokinEdge
Nothing wrong with that meatloaf. Nice work. Enjoy the new pit!
Thanks! Have definitely been enjoying learning a new pit, I think I’ll enjoy it even more as soon as the new pid controller gets here.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky