Jack Shipley

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jack shipley

Original poster
Jul 17, 2008
Applegate Valley, Oregon
Hi all, Suzan and I are new to the smoking world. We purchased a Lyfe Tyme Smoker from Uvalde, Texas and brought it back to Oregon on a U-Haul trailer some months ago. We have been experimenting with different meats, different wood and realize how little we know and how much there is to learn.

Welcome Jack and Suzan glad to have have you..Well you've come to the right place to learn about smokin meat all kinds..Check out Jeffs 5 Day eCourse lots of good info there to start..Don't be afraid to ask around here alot of experts in here to answer your questions and glad too
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Welcome to SMF! All you need to know is either posted here, or stuck somewhere in the collective smoke-addled braintrust that is the SMF membership...LOL!

Enjoy, and how bout a pict of that bad boy smoker?

A big welcome folks. Lots of good people that hang around here waiting to help learn you the art of smoke cooking. your gonna like it here with your new family.

You are in the right place.......If ya cant find ur answers in the forums some one is always happy to answer a question......Welcome and enjoy....Warning!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smoking has been known to become addictive

Welcome. Don't worry, the wisemen (and women) of SMF will get you on the right track. I am pretty new too and have made some pretty good BBQ (according to family and friends) and am participating in my first comp this coming weekend.

Welcome to SMF and have fun. Happy smoking

Welcome from a WA State neighbor. If you keep coming here, you will have many ideas and many successes! I recommend you invest in a blue or brown tarp very soon---makes smoking during the ten months it isn't raining up here possible!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky