is there such a thing as a mini smoker ?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Awhile back a bunch of us made these. . .Mini WSM's
View attachment 631273

I agree with this one ( I have 2 and the makings for a third)... It's the homemade version of the 14" WSM... And can still use it as a regular grill as the lil smokey joe is not altered in any way... It really is the perfect smoker for camping as it is a 2-1 unit...
Very fuel efficient either way... And you don't need electric ...

If your a handy man and want a project, search for Mini WSM builds here... there are many ...

Reactions: Rafter H BBQ
the wife and i have been talking this morning about this thread and we both agree that we need a small smoker and are looking at the ones you fellas have shown us and we like what we are seeing . so we will be doing some thinking and then decide which one to buy,
thanks for the suggestions

For what it’s worth, the mini WSM is an easy build! Get a tamale pot, cut the bottom out and you have a great little smoker! Ya wanna grill, remove the pot and you are all set! Just my 2 cents!

1st , i don't know what a "tamale pot" is and besides i think i had rather buy something prebuilt that i can tinker with
but thanks for the info

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky