Introducing ThermoPro TP19... 1/4 of the Price of a Thermopen

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

thermopro

Fire Starter
Original poster
Sponsor
Mar 15, 2017
Hello Everyone! Thought we'd let you know about our latest product release, the ThermoPro TP19 which is an ultra fast thermocouple thermometer packed with the most features on the market currently and like all ThermoPro products at an affordable price.

Here’s a quick blurb on why we developed this product. An issue we noticed is that the high-end thermometers like Thermapen with their advanced features run for about $80-$100 dollars which for most Americans is a huge investment or completely unaffordable. So, we thought, how much does all these features really cost if they’re selling for those prices?

This led us to begin developing a new instant read which has all the high-end features of products like Thermapen and we even included a few additional features which those alike products don’t have.

Turns out, it doesn’t cost much more than previous affordable thermometers we have released and we priced the product to remove the 90% profit margin to allow anyone to purchase an ultra fast, waterproof, auto rotating display, motion sensing wake/sleep modes thermometer for just $25!

Any questions, feel free to ask!

Below are the details:
Release Date: July 25th, 2019. Today!
Exclusive Discount Code: tp19smf15
Price with Discount Code: 15% OFF - $21.24
Normally: $24.99

Amazon Link: https://amzn.to/2yfdY8R

Key Features:
• Auto Rotating Display
• IP67 Waterproof
• Thermocouple Sensor (reads in 2-3 seconds)
• ON/OFF by withdrawing and retracing the probe
• Motion sensing sleep and wake mode
• Lock function to lock the temperature on the display
• Built in magnet and hanging hole for storage
• Meat temperature chart

Last edited:
Reactions: fivetricks
Order placed. I've been thinking about getting another instant read to leave in the garage. I'm always leaving it in the house when I need it at the grill. And vice-versa!

Reactions: thermopro
Order placed. I've been thinking about getting another instant read to leave in the garage. I'm always leaving it in the house when I need it at the grill. And vice-versa!
Enjoy!

Ordered one today . Because , you support this site . I have a TP-20 , 08 , and a TP-03 . I like the TP 03 , but had the probe pull out the end of the body . I got it fixed , and it works , but looking forward to this new one .

I have a TP-03 as well and I have compared it to the thermometer that comes with the Traeger Pro series and they both read very close. I will keep my $14 thermometer until it breaks and then get this new one.

Ordered one today . Because , you support this site . I have a TP-20 , 08 , and a TP-03 . I like the TP 03 , but had the probe pull out the end of the body . I got it fixed , and it works , but looking forward to this new one .

Sounds fantastic! And remember you have a lifetime warranty on the probe so if anything ever happens again please contact us! Have a great day!

Got one today and the initial impression is that its nice. Ill be testing more and will do a complete write up in the next week.

Reactions: dr k
Got mine on Monday . Used it briefly yesterday . This has alot of nice features . I like the sleep / wake on motion . Nice quality also . Happy I bought it .

Ordered mine, be here Tuesday. My cheapo Weber branded one has given cause for doubt and I have been thinking about up-grading for a while. This has all the features I've seen elsewhere, all in the same unit and some no where else.

Reactions: chopsaw
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky