Input in Lang 36 Backyard Smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

strait56

Original poster
Sep 27, 2015
I have an opportunity to purchase a Lang 36 back yard smoker. It was purchased with 2 upgraded stainless grates and is a 2015 model. Advised by the owner it has been used 6 times and then he purchased the 60 to replace it. Curious as to what themembers thoughts are on this unit and a fair price for it. THANKS!! Look forward to some input

texas.gif
  Good evening and welcome to the forum, from a pretty nice day in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

I purchased a used Lang 60 a few months ago for 20% less than the Web site new price. It was in perfect condition and I could not pass it up and I drove 6 hours to pick it up. It is a fantastic smoker.

As a new user of a Lang 36" Patio, I am pleased with the performance of this smoker. It takes a few times to learn fire management. It holds good temperature if you do your part and gets easier with each smoke. I could not find a used one in my area and so any deal less then mfg. price would be good. They are well built.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky