I purchased a MES 30 finally!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

hangin1

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jun 5, 2013
Central Illinois
Hello all and hope you all are doing great this fine septemeber morning, I just purchased a 30" masterbuilt electric smoker model number 20070411 from best buy. I got it for around 250 dollar after price match from Amazon.com. I also recieved an AMNPS from todd the other day so I am all set, I gonna have to use an extension cord on this smoker I believe and I was just wondering if someone could tell me the best extension cord to purchase and also where is a good place to put the AMNPS inside the smoker? I was thinking in the bottom left hand corner next to the spot for the water and chip pan but wasnt sure if that was correct. Any tips and things I should do before I begin hopefully sharing some good Q view is always appreciated. Thanks in advance for any suggestions and hope all have a great week!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky