I made Eman's Gathering Gumbo - Thank You and Oh So YUMMY!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks for all the great compliments! I did use Okra (frozen bag from the grocery store). Personally I like okra, but Rock wasn't too sure about it, so I told him I'd omit it next time. This was some good stuff though and he ate 2 huge bowls that night for dinner. We had it again last night when we got back from antelope hunting and 2 bowls on the menu again for him. 

Thanks for providing the info on the Filé. It caught my eye at Safeway one day while shopping so I picked it up. 

So sorry to hear about the freezers and the loss of contents Eman...that really stinks. 

Foamheart - I always have my English Toffee Cappuccino with some Coffee Brandy around!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky