I did a thing today.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

nes227

Original poster
May 7, 2020
20200513_205810.jpg
20200513_205810.jpg
20200513_212719.jpg

Man that looks good! Could go for a plateful or several sandwiches

Ryan

Reactions: nes227
Preparation? Process? Methods? Procedures? Outcome? Recipes? Equipment? Details, please!

I took a corned beef and just rubbed it with coarse black pepper. I then put it in my pitboss pellett smoker on the smoke setting until the meats temp was 140. I then turned the smoker up to 225 until the meats temp was 165. I then wrapped it tight in foil until the tem was 200. I brought it in the house ent for a bike ride came back and made the most delicious Ruben sandwich I've ever had. Was my first time and I loved it.

Reactions: tallbm and Titch
Looks most excellent to me.

Point for sure
Chris

Looks Great, Nes!!
You did a Good "Thing"
I like the 2 kinds of Fries too---"Regular" & "Presidential".
Like.

Bear

Last edited:
Reactions: chopsaw
One was sweet potato the other was broccoli. Was the first time I had broccoli fries they were amazing!

Nice work. Pastrami is a favorite around this homestead. Even better with homemade kraut.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky