Hurricane Lee

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Batten down the hatches David. It looks like you get a direct hit this evening. Stay safe my Canadian friend.

Chris

Hey DRKsmoking DRKsmoking , hope you're OK and Lee doesn't do you wrong.

Thanks For the kind thoughts
Well as luck would have it at the last going off Lee changed coarse and hit Nova Scotia right on the tip and came inland. Instead of going up the Bay of Fundy
Lots of damage everywhere BUT not near as much as we had in November. Power off for approx. 12 hours. I can still hear generators going on the other side of the lake so still many with out power.

We escaped with just a lot of big broken branches on the ground , but no house hits . Thank you to the powers that be for that.
Most of them were half broke from last November and too high to remove , so nature ( Lee ) brought them down for me.

Thank you all for the thoughts, and I am back on now for a while now that the storm has passed and things have evened out here at home.

David

Glad to hear you're fine. That was a scary looking storm from start to finish.

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Glad to hear you're fine. That was a scary looking storm from start to finish.

Yes it was quite a storm , we had heavy winds than the rain came late at night.
It did not hit us as hard as the last one that was a closer hit. Even tonight many folks still with no power.
A long time customer in Halifax, closer to the ocean than I am had a very large tree come down . So it was a strange storm
Kind of hit and miss with the high winds.

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky