Howdy from the Ranch

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bigkahunaranch

Original poster
Jul 6, 2012
Waco, Texas
Big Kahuna Ranch here.

I am looking forward to learning and sharing various smoking methods and recipes.

I am located in the Waco, Texas area.

Our ranch is ruled by two spoiled English Bulldogs who allow my wife and I to feed and pamper them.

They also allow us to sit on the furniture when they are not occupying it.

I spent 3 years in the Bavarian area of Germany and became addicted to sausage, and German beer.

Since I have been back in the US of A, my addiction is still with the sausage.

In order to satisfy my addiction I purchased a LEM grinder and a stuffer. To date I have made

Andouille, Texas Hot Links, Chorizo, Garlic Links and Mild Italian Links.

It is amazing how many different recipes for sausage are available and given time, I plan to make them all. :)

My present smoker is a Brinkman Vertical that I purchased as a closeout from HD.

I am also in the process of building my own smoker which will be a version of the New Braunsfeld Bandera

model. The metal is cut, time to start welding !

Hello and 
welcome1.gif
to SMF - love to see some of your sausage making 

welcome1.gif
 to SMF!!! We're happy you joined us! Looking forward to seeing that build!

HOWDY..BIG KAHUNA.. & Welcome, WACO, TEXAS!   From;  Another Texican Smoker!!!!

Rockport, Texas here, (down on the coastal bend of Texas), you'll love this place, and learn LOTS!!!! (I sure have!)

Don't be afraid to ask questions, there is a LOT of knowledge here, and a LOT of good advice. Not to mention some Great Q-Views!!

SOOO....Welcome and good smoking, and ATSG... 'Smoke 'em if you got 'em'!!! (As the saying goes)

Larry

HOWDY..BIG KAHUNA.. & Welcome, WACO, TEXAS!   From;  Another Texican Smoker!!!!

Rockport, Texas here, (down on the coastal bend of Texas), you'll love this place, and learn LOTS!!!! (I sure have!)

Don't be afraid to ask questions, there is a LOT of knowledge here, and a LOT of good advice. Not to mention some Great Q-Views!!

SOOO....Welcome and good smoking, and ATSG... 'Smoke 'em if you got 'em'!!! (As the saying goes)

Larry
 Thanks Larry and all for the welcome.

I am so looking forward to expanding my smoking knowledge.

Rockport-

My mom used to have a couple houses over at the sea gunn. The place with all the ugly pink painted dwellings.

We used to love going over to the Big Fisherman and pig out on seafood.

It was there, or The Boiling Pot. mmmmm good stuff.

Been quite some time since we have been down that way.

BKR

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky