How Many Is Too Many Smokers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokin monkey

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Oct 27, 2013
Sutton In Ashfield, UK
So how many is too many smokers?

I have a GMG Daniel Boome
Kamado Egg
Electric Smoker
Small Reverse Flow Smoker
Pizza Oven
Tandoori Oven (x2)
4 Burner Gas BBQ
Hog Roast Oven (x4)
Six foot x three foot trailer BBQ
Seven rotiserrie charcoal BBQ

Is this too many, or is it just an addiction?

Favorite? dead heat on the GMG and Kamado.

So how many do you have and what's your favourite?

Edit to thread, What do you cook on a specific smoker and why?

Smokin Monkey

Last edited:
I have four,a OK Joe ,a masterbuilt ss 40,a rec tec and a Lang 36 stretch deluxe.my favorite is by far the lang,u just can't beat the flavor of the food that comes off of it and I enjoy tending the fire

Hi Icy, good collection. Should of included in thread, why and what food you cook on a smoker and why??

Will go and edit thread.

Smokin Monkey

Hello Smokin Monkey.  Not an addiction.  The "official" number for it to be considered an addiction is 23.  So you are good for some time yet.  
icon_biggrin.gif
  I only have 3 useable smokers + 1 that needs a repair and 1 fridge to convert.  Keep Smokin!

Danny

Hello Smokin Monkey.  Not an addiction.  The "official" number for it to be considered an addiction is 23.  So you are good for some time yet.  :icon_biggrin:   I only have 3 useable smokers + 1 that needs a repair and 1 fridge to convert.  Keep Smokin!
Danny

Was starting to get worried, i am normal!!!!

If you need any help with that fridge convert, I am 30 minutes away.

Smokin Monkey

Hello.  Just a little off topic but you just gave me a GREAT idea.  Our Group has the Smoking Weekend.  So we need to have a second weekend for recovering smokers.  NO SMOKERS ALLOWED!  The ONLY food you can produce must be boiled, fried or cooked in the oven or under the oven grill.  Medications and copious amounts of alcohol will be available during your withdrawal period ( restraints available upon spouses' request ).  Unfortunately I won't be able to make it that weekend; I'll be "tied up".  
ROTF.gif
  Keep Smokin!

Danny

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky