HoHoHo!! New Smoker Time!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great gift for the Holiday, or any day! Looking forward to some pics on the new smoker, you'll be able to smoke up plenty of great Q.

Thanks all, I am a very happy PopPop! I haven't had a chance to get to Lowes to pick it up... prolly today on the way home. I had to take the day off yesterday to get some things done around the house, then deal with DMV to get my Dad's old Dodge truck legal again... I plain ol' ran out of time.

Yes bubba, it will get the full "pimp" treatment.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Gypsy, I gave her the ol' "Wanna know what I NEED for Christamas?" spiel, of course, said with the proper amount of twinkle in my eyes. She said, "Sure, go ahead... do I need to wrap it?"

Oh, she loves to assemble things... that woman is awesome with tools!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky