Hi y'all

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

joshcc300

Original poster
May 21, 2017
Central Minnesota
Hi everyone on smf my names josh, I'm new to the whole smoking world (just bought a char griller) figured I oughta check in on here as I'm sure I'm gonna have some questions in the near future. Live in Minnesota, work construction for a living, and spend my free time fishing. Did my first trial burn today and I'm hoping to cook some meat come Monday (weather permitting)

welcome1.gif

Welcome to the forum!

Check out the free 5 day e-course, it has a lot of good info in it!

http://www.smoking-meat.com/smoking-basics-ecourse

Al

Thanks for the welcome guys! Just bought a Boston butt and a rump roast both about 3.75#s. about to get em marinating and make up some rubs. Tomorrow is supposed to be windy as hell and slight chance of rain so I'm hoping I can keep my temps somewhat regulated, We'll see. I'll update you when I'm done.

Welcome to the board and good luck with that wind. It'll be a sort of trial by fire.

You KNOW you're going to be smoking fish sooner or later ...

You didn't buy the leftover insurance when you joined, did you? Big mistake. Coverage includes a random selection of SMF members within 100 miles who will bring you their leftovers to share.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky