Hi Eveyone I Can Use Some Well Wishes And Prayers If You Like

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Aloha Ron,
Just to let you know that we've been praying for you and especially today. I'm looking forward to your speedy recovery. Take care.

Has anyone heard anything on Ron?

He had his surgery at 7:30 am today and I was wondering how it went...

I hope your doing good Ron. Sounds fairly routine and you should be tending your smoker again in no time. I'd be scared too FWIW.

I know your apprehention, I have had 4 Heart Caths. so for and although a little painful, it is a relitively simple proceedure.
You KNOW that all of us at SMF are (spiritually)beside you,the though of no family is a scarry thing.
My Trish is a nurse and occasionally she will sit in a patients room while using her breaktime, to help them over the hump.I hope you have a caring nurse like that there.
Yes, our prayers are with you, and even though you will be, try not to worry too much.
Love and Prayers Ron, and I'll try to contact you in the Hosp.
Your friend,Stan aka BBQFANS.

Sorry I missed this to post, my thanks to EVERYONE That posted to this. I did post thanks on another thread, but this one was overwhelming and got me through it all.

Glad to be home.

Great to see ya back Ron!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky