Hi Eveyone I Can Use Some Well Wishes And Prayers If You Like

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
You will be fine Ron...All those marinades, rubs and slathers you have used will pull you thru this...Plus I am gonna try my first smoke on Friday and I prolly will need the help...

Hey there Ron. Was just talking to my wife about your ordeal here. She's a RN at the Mayo Clinic here in Rochester Minnesota. She says not too worry thats its good they are going in to take care of things and the fact that it's non evasive is even better. So don't get yourself too worked up big guy,
you'll be in good hands.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Personally, I think a shot or two of Yoshida's straight up will take care of ya.
eek.gif

Report back to us when it's all done.

You will be fine, and yes I know of 2 success stories my father and my brother in law, I am gonna guess both more serious and different than yours, my fathers surgery lasted 9 hours and my brother in laws 6, Neither had any more related problems except for a lifting weight restriction.

No walk in the park but you will be ok . Just remember ~ You never are alone if you have Jesus in your heart .

Take care my friend

Hey Ron, don't get to worked up. That procedure really isn't all that bad. I had a stent done nearly 4 years ago and everything went well.

Lucky for you there will be no other issues and recovery will be very quick.

My thoughts will be with ya brother.

Ron,
You have been such a big help to me on this forum. Of course you are in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us posted and look forward to your next great smoke. Lana

Ron ,
The procedure is a easy thing these days.
Bet you didn't know you had so many friends here.
Prayers sent and god speed my friend.

Hang in there ron. im new to this site, but i see how you have impacted everyone here. You have another family right here on smf. There will lots of prayers, and you will be ok.

THANKS EVERYONE

I can't belieave the support, prayers,and PMs that I recieved. I feel so much better after reading the encouragement from all of you. As eman said "bet you didn't know you had so many friends"

No, I didn't and thanks again everyone.

I have my bag packed and hopefully everything else taken care of.

I have many members to report to after surgery and I will post as soon as I am able to, hopefully sometime tomorrow.

I plan on getting up at 4:30 and be there for 5:30 and the operation is at 7:30. The last time I got up that early, I was going fishing,
icon_wink.gif

I am taking Mr. Yoshidas for my mascot
icon_smile.gif

I also have Jackpot as my desktop picture so I wont be alone.

Thank you again everyone.

This fourm is a great family, God Bless You All.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky