hey everyone!!

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by meat~smoker in n.j., Jan 30, 2008.

1. Hello fellow Q`s,, !st I wanna say it`s been a real long time since I`v posted on here,, I gota say a real big "THANK YOU" goes out too all for sharing the information & experince here!!
    since my 1st q, in my cabela`s s.s. verticale gas smoker(last yr) , I also got a chargriller bbq/smoker/side fire box over the summer,,, WOW what a great addition I found on craigslist for only 100bucks new !! plus rottiserie & cover !!,, well anyhow with all from i learned here I have been making some of the best pork ribs ever in my life now.... also jerkey in my gasser,, chicken, shrimp, babyback`s... now finally gonna do the famous pulled pork for the 1st time this weekend for the super bowl,, GO GIANTS !!! also gonna make spare ribs, and chicken !!!
    THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THIS GREAT PLACE !!!!
    CHARLIE[​IMG]

2. charles1056

charles1056 Meat Mopper

Welcome back, Charlie. GO GIANTS!!

3. habaneroman

habaneroman Fire Starter

Nice looking smoker.. so SHINNNNNNY!! LOL

Pulled pork for the SB must be the thing to do, because that is exaclty what I am doing too!! Except.. go PATS! 19-0.. I think they can do it!

Welcome back to the SMF!

4. Hey Habaneroman, that is a stainless steel... I keep the outside shiny ,,,but inside is all cured & staying that way !!!
    As for the pat`s ,, I do belive it sounds like your on the band wagon ,,, you`r way out west how can you rout for them gotta cheer on the BIG BLUE !!!! GO GIANTS & I AM A HUGE GIANT[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] FAN !!!!

5. richoso1

richoso1 Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Welcome back my friend... don't be gone so long.

6. kookie

kookie Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welcome to the site. Glad you like it, we all do......

Kookie