Help Team Name Pole

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Names

• SAUCY SOWS AND COWS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WHEN PIG'S FRYE

• WHERE PIG'S FRYE

• BULL PIT

• HARWOOD HOTTIES

• PECAN PORKERS

• Total voters
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

appalachian q

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Nov 8, 2014
Virginia
I am starting a team for local comps and need some assistance with team names. I've kicked a ton around and keep getting different responses from everyone. Some I like and two days later I don't. I need to nail it fairly fast now so I will add the favorites and see if you all can give some insight. First two are a play on my last name; Where Pig's Frye and When Pig's Frye. Just a when and where decision really. Next up: Saucy Sows and Cows (son thinks it's too feminine) but it's actually the most popular from all the friends / family polled. Next up: Bull Pit BBQ. Followed by : Hardwood Hotties and lastly Pecan Porkers. Thanks for your help!

I am starting a team for local comps and need some assistance with team names. I've kicked a ton around and keep getting different responses from everyone. Some I like and two days later I don't. I need to nail it fairly fast now so I will add the favorites and see if you all can give some insight. First two are a play on my last name; Where Pig's Frye and When Pig's Frye.Catchy play on words and my fav. Just a when and where decision really. Next up: Saucy Sows and Cows (son thinks it's too feminine) Uh, yea! Is this an all girls team? Just told my Wife this one and she asked if it's a team of Ladies...but it's actually the most popular from all the friends / family polled. Next up: Bull Pit BBQ. A BBQ joint in the UK and too close to Pit Bull BBQ, the name of a couple of restaurants, other teams and a bbq sauce brand  Followed by : Hardwood Hotties Feminine as well  and lastly Pecan Porkers. Conjures the thought of men with diminutive prowess.  Thanks for your help!
Is there a general theme, special interest of the team or other outstanding trait to play off?...JJ

Just a family thing. We like fishing, hunting, sports and all the other outdoor related hobbies. The wife came up with the Sow / Cow name and glad you agree with feminine aspect. Thanks for the vote

The most important part is the logo. You must have at least one pig, with a curly tail, wearing bib overalls and an engineers cap. You can call yourself anything, put that pig on your logo, it won't matter. Its a winner winner, whole hog dinner!

You can add a sow with a pinky poka dot short dress with her ruffly panties showing and a big bow on her head, With that model pose.

There's your winner. Just call it two pigs dancing.

ROFLMAO!!

Play on a VERY popular and famous TX BBQ Joint...Frye Clan BBQ!...JJ
biggrin.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky