Hello

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

slapaho_injun

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Feb 24, 2018
Minnesota
image.jpeg
....from Minnesota here. Just picked up a Crosley Shelvador refrigerator. Hoping to turn it into a smoker.

Got it at an estate sale for $20. Still works, had pop and booze in there still. Cost me another $20 to get it home cause I'm restricted from lifting anything that heavy.

Anyone with pointers or expertise are welcome to contact me. First timer here. I've been smoking on my weber and the Masterbult but I want this to be capable to cold smoke, as well as hot smoke a variety of meats.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum.
Plenty of builders on here to help you with your project!
Al

I have been reading as much as I can, trying to get a good understanding without asking questions that have already been answered on here. Once I am ready to put it together I am sure I will be asking for help. Thanks

AB4F5345-E038-4492-8065-D7A3028FA980.jpeg
2 side Air intakes are cut in....much better pic. FB door latches will go on today then ready to put Humpty Dumpty together for good.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky