Hello to SMF Family!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bourbonpcm

Original poster
Jul 3, 2012
Kansas City Missouri
I have been lurking for a couple of years and am finally getting a start on my own reverse flow build.  I have the tank, a welder,a trailer,   some misc metal and the desire to make a smoker and turn out some "Q" on it so my friends will quit calling it Paul's Contraption...

I'm in Kansas City, Missouri, and have been cooking for quite a while, mostly in restaurants and for my family.  As far as the welding side of the equation, the only thing I've fabricated so far has been the welding cart that my Lincoln is sitting on and had a great time with that.

I am looking for members around the KC area who might have contacts for the initial cut on an old 250 gallon propane tank.  After it has been cut in half I plan to burn it out and do the rest of my cutting/ manufacturing on my own.   Just don't want to blow myself and unlucky bystanders to kingdom come...if nothing else I do know my limitations...

I am looking foward to posting pics of the build and getting help from the gang. 

Eagerly yours,

Paul

Hi Paul! 
welcome1.gif
 [color= rgb(24, 24, 24)]to SMF!!! We're happy you found us! You've come to the right place, there's lot's of great people here who love to share and help each other out! Would you do us a favor and update your profile to include your location, Thanks![/color]

[font=arial, sans-serif]You might want to post your more detailed questions in the "Smoker Builds" forum, I think you will get a lot more exposure to your questions there than in "Roll Call" but Thanks for introducing yourself and we're glad you finally decided to join us!!![/font]

Hello Paul  and 
welcome1.gif
to SMF - Glad to have you here

Please do us a favor and update your profile with your location

Thanks 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky