Hello from Northeast PA

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Lorelei

Original poster
Sep 13, 2023
Hi All. I am relatively new to smoking meat. But I have found that I really enjoy the process and the results. I have a small farm where we raise grass-fed beef, pork, and lamb. I was looking for more information and inspiration and came across this forum. I am happy to be here and learn from you all.

Hi All. I am relatively new to smoking meat. But I have found that I really enjoy the process and the results. I have a small farm where we raise grass-fed beef, pork, and lamb. I was looking for more information and inspiration and came across this forum. I am happy to be here and learn from you all.
welcome from central PA!

Reactions: Lorelei
Welcome from Wisconsin. This is the right place for BBQ information and inspiration. Also the forum gives you great ideas for how to spend money. :emoji_wink::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_sunglasses:

JC :emoji_cat:

Reactions: JLeonard
Welcome from Mississippi! Come on in get your feet wet and we'll find many ways for you to spend your money! And I also like the baby bacons in your avatar!

Jim

I didn't see your money comment until after I posted. Too funny. I did spend a fair amount of $$ but I got top quality equipment because of the experience and guidance of other forum members.

JC :emoji_cat:

Welcome from OHIO! Nothing wrong with having a meat store in your back yard lol!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky