Hello from north MS

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ChiefBeef

Original poster
Jul 2, 2023
Mississippi
Hey everyone, long time listener first time caller. I have read so much incredible wisdom around here that I figured I’d join in so I can keep soaking up knowledge. Been smoking pork shoulder and ribs for about 5 years, mostly on a propane grill with a smoker box (so that doesn’t count :D ). I upgraded this spring to a WSM and am cooking up a storm now. I look forward to continuing to learn from all you experienced folks. Happy 4th!

Reactions: JLeonard
Welcome from OHIO! Post up some some cooks!

Welcome from Southaven, MS!! Where bouts you call home?
Look forward to your posts and pics. We're like kids around here.....We love some show and tell.

Jim
I’m in the Oxford area. Currently working on some ribs for tomorrow, so I’ll have some goodies to show off soon!

Reactions: JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky