Hello from Michigan.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

RedNeckWino

Original poster
Jul 26, 2023
West Michigan
Another Jeff here. 30+ years of smoking meats, Tucson Grill Masters certificate, and can find me smoking some form of meat every weekend. Semi retired disabled vet (Desert Storm). Always open to new formulas or recipes.
Current equipment list?:
Blaze Grills outdoor kitchen, 3 Weber kettle grills, Char Griller 8125 and 5650 both with side fire box, A 250 gallon fuel oil drum home built pig roaster. 36" 22" and 17" Blackstones, and 9 gas BBQ's. Oh, and a Master built upright box smoker. Was gas, now charcoal fired. I think that is all of them right now.....

We own and operate a campground with a food license. LOL

By far prefer maple, oak or mesquite wood fired smoke. Royal Oak briquets and lump. Use propane weekly, but have never owned a pellet smoker.

RedNeckWino, welcome to the group. I see that your profile states Western Michigan. Are you a "UUUPER"? or a Troll? I'm just outside of Midland MI. As a fellow veteran, I wish to also thank you for your service.

Reactions: RedNeckWino
RedNeckWino, welcome to the group. I see that your profile states Western Michigan. Are you a "UUUPER"? or a Troll? I'm just outside of Midland MI. As a fellow veteran, I wish to also thank you for your service.
We are just South of Ludington, North of Pentwater. We have a daughter living in Midland!
I am original from the TC area in Williamsburg. Would love to be a yooper, but still smoking below the bridge.

Sault Ste. Marie for me. Use to live in ludington actually when I was stationed in manistee. That’s where my wife is from and where we met
You should know just where I am then. Whispering Surf Campground on Bass Lake. We bought the camp last year. Oldest continuous operating camp in the state.

Thank you for your service. Welcome to the forums from Mississippi! Look forward to your post.
Now tell me about this MB conversion you did? I also have the MB gas smokehouse and thinking about converting it.

Jim

Another Jeff here. 30+ years of smoking meats, Tucson Grill Masters certificate, and can find me smoking some form of meat every weekend. Semi retired disabled vet (Desert Storm). Always open to new formulas or recipes.
Current equipment list?:
Blaze Grills outdoor kitchen, 3 Weber kettle grills, Char Griller 8125 and 5650 both with side fire box, A 250 gallon fuel oil drum home built pig roaster. 36" 22" and 17" Blackstones, and 9 gas BBQ's. Oh, and a Master built upright box smoker. Was gas, now charcoal fired. I think that is all of them right now.....

We own and operate a campground with a food license. LOL

By far prefer maple, oak or mesquite wood fired smoke. Royal Oak briquets and lump. Use propane weekly, but have never owned a pellet smoker.
Welcome from S Florida (north Cuba)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky