Hello from MI

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I've had a Bradley Smoker for ~4yrs . I'm in my early 50's. I mostly do pulled pork, chicken and ribs. I also like to do almonds and pretzels ( Family loves them). I tried my first brisket a few weeks back. It turned out petty good even though i had challenges with temp control. I'm looking at stepping up my BBQ game a bit. I know i have a bit of a handicap by using an Electric smoker. I also know I have a lot of room for improvement with the tools that i have. :) I look forward to reading the posts and learning from all the knowledge on this forum.

Welcome. What part of Michigan? I just moved from Sault Ste. Marie unfortunately

Welcome from Colorado. Looking forward to seeing your cooks and before you know it, you might be considering more smokers!

Welcome from Hoosier land and Pure Michigan.. Thursday through Monday I’m at the casa in St Joe either grilling or smoking.

Welcome from OHIO! Cant wait to try out your pretzels! They sound good!

The Auber PID controller was specifically designed as a plug and play controller for the Bradley. You will have zero problems with temp control using one. Still gotta deal with the pucks for smoke though.
I've used a pellet smoke tube for years instead of the pucks and it's worked fine for me. Saved a ton of money that I can spend on meat instead of pucks.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky