Hello From Los Angeles

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

socaldave

Original poster
Feb 24, 2016
I'm Dave and have been grilling with a small Weber Smokey Joe for years. I have not ventured into smoking at all although I love the eating of good smoked projects. My skill level is certainly novice at best and am looking forward to learning much about the world of charcoal fired smoking & grilling.

I'm also a Kamado Joe sales rep which is why I want to learn more about this world. I rep these grills at the Costco Roadshows and would like to post my Costco venue schedule to the classified board for anyone local to my shows, to be able to come and meet me and see the Kamado Joe's in person. You just might want to buy one from Costco for the great price they are offered at. I imagine the classified section is the best place to keep you all informed of this information so keep your eyes peered if your're interested. I look forward to getting to know you and thank you very much.

Dave

Thanks much Jasper7. If I do get up to you I'll certainly let you know. Keep smokin' in Canada!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky