Hello from Dandridge Tennessee

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

stevemishket

Original poster
Apr 2, 2012
Dandridge, TN
I'm relatively new to smoking.. just stared last fall.  I have a Masterbuilt Electric smoker.  I wasted a lot of time trying to slow cook (180-190) before I realized that I couldn't get the smoke going at that low temperature.  

I'm at 225 or better now and having a lot better result.  My goal is "to die for" brisket.  I'm no where close yet.  Any and all suggestions are welcome.

Steve

Welcome Steve! Lots of great info and great people here more than willing to help you get that "to die for brisket". There's lots of people using MES's also so you should get everything you need.

welcome1.gif
 to SMF . You have come to the right place for smoking info. This site is loaded with great info just use the search bar at top of page to find what you are looking for. If you can't locate the answer just ask folks here are willing to share there knowledge. Check out  the 5 day e-course on smoking its chuck full of great info, and may help ya out. Smoking  5-Day e-Course  

Hello Steve and 
welcome1.gif
to SMF 

Please do us a favor and update your profile with your location 

Thanks 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky