Hello from Central Pennsylvania

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGWolf

Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Mar 15, 2023
I live in central Pennsylvania with my wife of 32 years and a son who will finish college this spring and another son who lives near Philly. I have been smoking/grilling on a Big Green Egg for about 10 years and cook at a few eggfests every summer. 21/2 years ago, I started doing steak cookoffs and have earned my "Golden Ticket" to the world championship the past two years (I didn't attend this year). I have an XL BGE, a PK grill and a Mgrill C4 (tiny grill used when I travel for cookoffs). My favorite things to smoke are salmon and tri tip.

Welcome sir from Mississippi! Glad you joined up. Look forward to your post and pics. We like pics around here.

Jim

BGW, Welcome from northern NH, I believe you have found the right site for getting and sharing tips on smoking and just about any other facet of food prep!

Welcome from Iowa! Sunny paradise today... blizzard conditions tomorrow!
Glad you joined us as well!

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky