Hello from Barrie, Onario,

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Scottminetspoint

Original poster
Jan 2, 2024
Just arrived at this site as I'm always looking for good ideas and suggestions on getting the most of a smoker. Presently I have 3 smokers, an Americana electric vertical "barrel" smoker, a Bradley digital 4 rack and a Pit Boss V2 series 4 vertical pellet smoker. Still learning lots but making some great eats along the way.

Welcome to the party, you have definitely arrived at the best place for info on a whole range of things smoking and cooking related...

Welcome from Ohio. I used to spend a lot of time not far from you in a Brampton. Sales territory was GTA so have been through Barrie countless times.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky