Hello fellow smokers!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Spicedwood

Original poster
Nov 5, 2019
Very happy to be here with all you fine experts and can't wait to learn from you and share a little of what I do too. My name is Mark and I have a small company here in the wine country of Northern California ( yes, the area hit hard by the recent fires. Affected but safe, thank you) that sells an enhancement for smoking all kinds of foods. Simple spices added to the process to give a great result. I'm hoping to connect with folks here, learn from you and if you are interested, maybe get some Spicedwood into your life.
I thank you for allowing me to become a member and I hope to add to the forum as much as I can.
spicedwood 1.jpg

SW, welcome to SMF! Glad you're here, safe and sound, and bringing the interest.

Enjoy the forum!

Ray
Thank you so much for the warm welcome! Very kind of you to do that and I look forward to enjoying this wonderful place! Still learning how to get around here so bare with me! :)

Welcome to SMF!
Glad to hear your not in those fires!
Al
Thank you so very much! I'm very blessed to be able to be here and not have had the house burn down! I wish others had bee so lucky. Thank you!

Good Morning and Welcome to the Best Site on the Web

Gary

Good Morning and Welcome to the Best Site on the Web

Gary
Thank you kind Sir! I'm so happy to join this wonderful forum and can't wait to learn what I can from pitmaster such as yourself! Thank you.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky