Hello Everyone

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Artwo

Original poster
May 10, 2018
I heard about this forum from the Jeff Phillips Smoking Meat Newsletter I receive so I thought I come poke around and check it out. Looks like the kind of place for me as I do a fair amount of cooking on my Traeger....

I live in Canby, Oregon. I work for an engineering consulting firm as an electrical designer mainly in semiconductor manufacturing. I have two grown daughter's and two grandchildren. Been married to my lovely wife for almost 26 wonderful years. I do a lot of deer/elk hunting and a fair amount of salmon/steelhead fishing here in the northwest.

As I said above, I do a fair amount of cooking on my Traeger. Have done all types of meats from pork loins, to beer can chickens, ribs, fish, turkey's (spatchcock style is my favorite), prime rib, and so on. I just bought a smoke tube and I am looking forward to doing some cold smoking of some cheeses and candied nuts. I also do a fair amount of deserts in the Traeger as well, my specialty being apple pies (doing two tomorrow for mother's day).

Looking forward to checking out the forums and contributing where I can.....

Thanks,
Jeff

texas-animated-flag-1.gif
Good morning and welcome to the forum from a cloudy and warm day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about everything.

Gary

Welcome to SMF also from Texas!

Seems Gary is leading the way for me this morning!

HAHAHA...

Happy Smoking Brother!

Pat

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky