Hello Everyone

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

DDurnalNJ

Original poster
Apr 24, 2018
Hello Everyone,
Just excited that the Weather is finally getting warmer. Can't wait to start smoking... I'm new to this Forum so as I get busy smoking Brisket, Ribs and Pork shoulder plus any thing else that grabs my attention, I'll post pictures and comments. I own a Oklahoma Joe's Highlander Offset smoker and I Just got a Traeger Renegade Pellet Smoker. Can't wait to sit in the backyard watching the smoke stacks pump that smoke out.. :)

Reactions: kruizer
Welcome to SMF from another Jersey boy.Wet out there today next week we will complain about the heat LOL
Richie

texas-animated-flag-1.gif
Good morning and welcome to the forum from a cloudy, windy and warm day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky