Hello all

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ITSROGER

Original poster
Dec 17, 2023
Hi,
I'm Roger from Kentucky.
I've been bbqing and smoking for a long time, but only have time to do a little at a time due to work taking me away from home.
I'm still learning about it.
I appreciate all you guys that have lots of experience sharing your knowledge with those of us that don't spend a lot of time with the art!

Reactions: JLeonard
Hi there!

You have joined a group that has a vast amount of knowledge and experience!

Please ask questions, interject ideas and experiences you've had, and let us get to know you!

I tend to lean more towards the sausage and curing when it comes to knowledge shares, but you'll soon see who the folks are that you will want to talk to with questions.

Hi Roger, and welcome from Iowa! Lot's of very knowledgeable people here, all willing to share their knowledge.

Ryan

Welcome from Mississippi! Look forward to your post and pics of cooks. Or if you’re not cooking…. Pop in and shoot the breeze with us. We can be kinda entertaining sometimes.

Jim

• Haha
Reactions: DRKsmoking
Welcome from Nova Scotia

Glad you joined up , and like said above. Lots of great folks to give a helping hand or advice.
Even help you pick out some new cooking items you did not know you needed. lol

Any questions are good ones , as I am always learning on here also.
We love show and tell and a little fun along the way.

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky