Happy Fridge

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Makkara

Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Oct 1, 2021
The shop refrigerator is filling nicely for holiday giveaways. I know it's not all sausage, but this seemed the best place to post. Venison summer sausage, 2 different smoked cheeses, umai lonzino, umai ginger salami, and antelope hot dog farce waiting for the champion juicer tomorrow. Still have cold smoked salmon, and hot smoked black cod to do, and hopefully an elk to butcher in a week.

20231112_122158.jpg

Looks like a great stash . Gonna be some happy people on the receiving end of that .

The shop refrigerator is filling nicely for holiday giveaways. I know it's not all sausage, but this seemed the best place to post. Venison summer sausage, 2 different smoked cheeses, umai lonzino, umai ginger salami, and antelope hot dog farce waiting for the champion juicer tomorrow. Still have cold smoked salmon, and hot smoked black cod to do, and hopefully an elk to butcher in a week.

View attachment 680864
Wow that looks great! What’s your address and I’ll help you with those 😂

Great stash! Gonna be some happy people you gift it to! I too have been pulling a lot of meats out of the freezer to cure and process. Got another 10# of goose breasts in the cure for more pastrami for sandwiches at the deer camps...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky