Happy 18th Birthday!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
So many thanks are due here to all y'alls.
For all the compliments on the meal and birthday wishes to my son.
What a great bunch of people y'all are.

The whole family was thrilled with his choices for dinner, and I put all my love into preparing it for him and the family.

My wife and I have went all out celebrating his 18th, marking it as the major milestone that it is in a young man's life.
He received his first centerfire rifle, a DDM4V7 AR15.
Concert tickets with great seats to see 'Disturbed' and 'Falling in Reverse' come February.
And of course this family tradition of the 'Birthday Dinner'.
But most of all is the love and respect we have for him for the fine young man that he has grown into.

Last edited:
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
So many thanks are due here to all y'alls.
For all the compliments on the meal and birthday wishes to my son.
What a great bunch of people y'all are.

The whole family was thrilled with his choices for diner, and I put all my love into preparing it for him and the family.

My wife and I have went all out celebrating his 18th, marking it as the major milestone that it is in a young man's life.
He received his first centerfire rifle, a DDM4V7 AR15.
Concert tickets with great seats to see 'Disturbed' and 'Falling in Reverse' come February.
And of course this family tradition of the 'Birthday Dinner'.
But most of all is the love and respect we have for him for the fine young man that he has grown into.
:emoji_wink: DDM4.....Hey dad I'm your long lost son..... LOL

• Haha
Reactions: chilerelleno
Perfect way to celebrate a birthday, John!! Everything looks fantastic!!'😃😋
Where does the time go?
When we aren't looking or paying attention or involved in life, it slips away quietly into the night. When we are paying attention and are involved in the lives of those we love and care for, it keeps just ahead of us and constantly reminds us about what's important and to have no regrets...

A little late to the party, but wish the young'in a belated happy birthday, and that food looks scrumptious.

Point for sure
Chris

CR, Awesome cook and a good looking son( he must take after his Mom !) :)
LOL... Thanks for the comments and laugh.

I couldn't deny that young man if I tried.
The first time I took him pier fishing with me he was immediately nicknamed Mini-Me by all my friends.

• Haha
Reactions: mike243
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky