Grill Part Question/Weber

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Etherhuffer

Original poster
Oct 24, 2022
Ouest Seattle
My summer learning to use my gas smoker was a big success. Did lots of ribs and chicken for the learning curve on heat control. This was a Masterbuilt vertical that I converted to NG from propane. Works great, home gas bill went up!
I just picked up a used Weber Genesis S-330 grill to replace my corroding older grill. Screaming deal as new ones exceed a thousand bucks. However, the side burner has lost its cap for the burner. Are these generic, can I get any cap of the right diameter as a replacement? Weber has discontinued the OEM part.
And lastly, it's pate' de campagne time around here!

Attachments

• IMG_3522.jpeg
    IMG_3522.jpeg
    163 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_3521.jpeg
    IMG_3521.jpeg
    167.8 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_3520.jpeg
    IMG_3520.jpeg
    169.3 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_3514.jpeg
    IMG_3514.jpeg
    183.3 KB · Views: 26
Sorry I’m not sure about the part. But reach out to Weber customer service. They have always been great for me. I’m sure they can point you in the right direction or replace whatever is needed

Knowing Weber and the experience I’ve had with them. They might hook you up with everything you need. Try to register the grill before you contact them in the website or app. And just estimate when you think the grill was originally purchased. Their customer service is hard to beat.

Reactions: JLeonard
I have a dump here in town that has a huge metal pile and I will be going tomorrow 11/12. usually many Weber grills there. I will see if there is one there.

Reactions: SmokingUPnorth
Thanks! We have similar stuff at the transfer station here in Seattle, but if you wander anywhere near the bike pile or appliance pile they chase you off right away!

We are allowed, encouraged actually to pick from the piles. There is a small building where "good stuff' is put for easy picking. I have picked 5 Weber kettles, 2 MES smokers and untold other things.

I think its liability issues here. Too bad, I have seen so many Weber kettles getting tossed. Same with good bicycles
Used to live in greater Seattle up to the late 90's.
They had one of the annual drop off at the local park & ride.
I was dropping off something and noticed at the next station a person was dropping off a McLane lawn edger. I ran up up to intercept, but the collection person had crossed the line of no return.

I have a dump here in town that has a huge metal pile and I will be going tomorrow 11/12. usually many Weber grills there. I will see if there is one there.
There were 3 Weber Genesis grills there, all with side burners and all with the caps missing. ☹️

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky