Grate Stops

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jiwjake

Original poster
Jul 25, 2012
In the process of building a offset smoker out of a fuel barrel, The smoke chamber has double doors with grates on each side.  Anyone have any pics of grate stops they can share  Don't really care for thhe ideas I have come up with and dont want grates of smoked food falling out onto the ground.

Sorry, I can't help but this response will Bump the thread. Maybe others will see this. Try posting some Pics of how far you have gotten...JJ

having problems uploading pics right now. I usually use angle iron to hold my grates and will cut a one inch piece and tack it on upside down near the front to keep the grate from flipping down as its pulled out. Always works just fine and is simple to do.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky