from Chris in Toronto. Hi!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cwsk

Original poster
Jul 19, 2014
Hi, Chris from Toronto here. glad to join the forum. I have enjoyed using my 18.5" Weber Smoky Mtn Smoker since my family gave it to me as a Father's Day gift in 2013 .  Still have lots to learn, and I am having fun with it.

So far, my biggest success stories have been pulled pork (made from the capicollo or Boston butt)  ...  a few weeks laterL some mean ribs that everyone seemed to like... then I brined and smoked our turkey for Thanksgiving ... just last week, I tried my hand at Montreal Smoked Meat on a 12# beef brisket point. (my first time using curing salts...)...  

I am looking for some good fish smoking ideas,...if someone can point me in the right direction, threads, etc.

Welcome to the board, Chris! Smoke some salmon fillets. You can find some elaborate methods here, but you can also just sprinkle them with salt and smoke them gently.

Hello and welcome, type in smoking fish in search, should bring up lots of information.

Gary S

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky