Fishing Trip

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by q3131a, Dec 12, 2006.

1. q3131a

q3131a Meat Mopper OTBS Member

Four married guys go fishing. After an hour, the following conversation took place:

First guy: "You have no idea what I had to do to be able to come out fishing this weekend. I had to promise my wife that I will paint every room in the house next weekend."

Second guy: "That's nothing; I had to promise my wife that I will build her a new deck for the pool."

Third guy: "Man, you both have it easy! I had to promise my wife that I will remodel the kitchen for her."

They continue to fish when they realized that the fourth guy has not said a word. So they asked him: "You haven't said anything about what you had to do to be able to come fishing this weekend. What's the deal?"

Fourth guy: "I just set my alarm for 5:30 am. When it went off, I shut off my alarm, gave the wife a nudge and said, Fishing or Sex? She said, "Wear sun-block."

2. dutch

dutch Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Some guys just know how to ask the question in the right way!!!

3. bwsmith_2000

bwsmith_2000 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Good One! I'm going to remember the question for future use.

4. dutch

dutch Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Knowing my luck, I'd nudge the wife and say "Fishing or Sex?" and she'll ask why I want to watch fish having sex. . .:shock: :oops: