first try at posting pictures

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
ok enough boring you guys with some rib pics just to learn how to post
Thanks for all your help. Will try more later.

Right above the Browse for pics buttons is a options button click that button and have the pics set to website,email or forum sizes then they will fit better and they will always upload that way from there on out no more resizing.

Just remember the 800 x 600 options is the max that seems to work for most postings. This will keep the photo from being too big and forcing members to have to scroll right to see it all.

LOL I kept thinking all day " man no one got hungry from my ribs LOL.
But tanks a rot, they was real good tried Jeffs BBQ sauce for the first time and it ain't bad at all. I hope to be roasting a pig in one of those china boxes soon will post those pics too.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky