First smoke on my smoke hollow 44

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
The chicken looks terrific...nicely done! Thumbs Up. Glad to hear it's going so good with that new cooker.

Red

Last edited:
Porksteak turned out great also used my own rub recipe dinner guests where more then wowed! I am gonna have a lot of fun with this smoker. I drive truck and my goal is to have better meals on the road and have pre-cooks for wife and kids at home. Just heat and eat. Daddy will do the long hours and all the "Hard Work" LOL. Life is good, make the best of every moment and don't take anything for granted, because life is short as well

Last edited:
Well spent the last 4 days on the road eating the food I smoked last weekend. Was a treat every night. Actually looked forward to parking the truck and having a great dinner. Can't get this good at a truck stop.
Now ready to go home and add more to my options. Gonna try a brisket for the first time. I'm sure it will turn out good maybe not great but will be better then the frozen dinners I been eating. [emoji]128523[/emoji]

15 hours and turned out awesome. Fed 10 guest and all were pleased. Moist tender and delicious! Recommend reading all the tips and do the probe or toothpick test

15 hours and turned out awesome. Fed 10 guest and all were pleased. Moist tender and delicious! Recommend reading all the tips and do the probe or toothpick test
I was looking at that model. Has 2 chip drawers that pull out so your not opening doors. I have seen people get up to 400° with them also and it has 2 burners you can use one or both . Lighting chips for one tray at a time or both trays. Nice window in the new model. Has improved air flow too. Nice smoker. Good job!
Johnny B

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky