ENABLER ALERT - Cuisinart Elite Food Processor

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jcam222

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 13, 2017
Northeast Ohio
I've had a higher end food processor on my wish and watch for a deal list for awhile. This one is super nice heavy duty die cast,12 cup capacity and excellent reviews. Retails new as high as $279. This refurb from Buydig comes with a 60 day warranty via Cuisinart and a free 2 year 3rd party extended warranty. Free shipping so with tax was $69. I've bought from Buydig many times. https://www.buydig.com/shop/product...p-Food-Processor-Die-Cast-Factory-Refurbished

We have a Hamilton Beach processor and a Black and Decker mini-pro. The mini-pro gets used 3x as much. I can control the shred much better with the mini than the full size unit.

Chris

We have a Hamilton Beach processor and a Black and Decker mini-pro. The mini-pro gets used 3x as much. I can control the shred much better with the mini than the full size unit.

Chris
We have the 3 cup B&D. For $22 it can't be beat.

Jeff have you used these yet? It a little bigger than want but thinking of getting it. The part the turns the blade on my 8 cup Bella just sits on top of machine. Every time you take bowl off it falls off usually on the floor and getting tired of it.

Jeff have you used these yet? It a little bigger than want but thinking of getting it. The part the turns the blade on my 8 cup Bella just sits on top of machine. Every time you take bowl off it falls off usually on the floor and getting tired of it.
Haven't unboxed it yet. I'll try to this weekend and let you know. It's big for sure

I just looked and they have the 8 cup for $57. They both look about the same bowl width wise. I think the 12 just taller. I think i just order the 12. Thanks bud.

Reactions: jcam222
Great price on that . I have the 14 cup Cuisinart . Different style , single bowl . Love that thing .
Use it all the time .

Reactions: jcam222
Dang Jeff this things a beast! Those slicing blades are heavy duty. I never had any luck with those cheap ones but think these will work! Man is this heavy!

IMG_20240423_070219707_HDR.jpg

Reactions: sawhorseray
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky