Dogs...What breed do you have and whats their name

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

slim

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Sep 28, 2009
Bardstown, KY
Figured it would be cool to see what kinda dogs have pitmasters for owners.....the wife and i have 2 little yorkies...Jersei is our female and is 4yrs old.....Deuce is our pup...he is just over 6months old and is a hell raiser. I also have a solid white boxer (Sugar Ray) that stays at my parents.

ryan

My wife has two half Chihuahua (second chance) unstable yappers named Angel and El Diablo. I've offered to take either or both of them on a one way trip to the river but I get no takers. I have a love / hate relationship with Angel (????) She has been known to pi$$ on my pillow. Can't tell if that is out of love or hate (on her part).

Sparky is a Maltese that officially is my wifes although he and I hang out together quite a bit and he will come to me long before he will go to anyone else!

Our dog, Grace, is a purebred boxer pound puppy. She was abused but still had a great personality so we brought her home!

Bad picture, but she's beggin' for rib bones (who can blame her?)

boxers are Great pets....i wish mine was living with me....but my wife hates dog hair....and my dad wont let her leave....

2 year old chocalate Lab named Malachi. He loves to help clean my grill. I heard dog slobber is a great disinfectant.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

We have 3 ankle biters- Soupy & Peaches are Jack Russel/Rat terriers and Sparky just showed up one day-part Schauser i think-plus 2 cats
icon_rolleyes.gif

It gets lively-and all 7 of us trying to get space in the bed is a challenge too

I have a white Bull Terrier named Hannah. She is about 7. I picked her up from a Bull Terrier rescue about 3 and a half years ago. She was in a puppy mill for three years where they used her to breed. I love her to death.

A Pitt Bull rescue pup named Sadie who is 7 years old and spoiled rotten, and Chloe who is almost 2 and a Husky/Malamute mix, she is still all puppy lol. Probably going to resue another Pitt soon, I really love the breed as a family pet. Like any dog they are merely a product of their environment. Anyone that has a negative bias to the breed because of all the bad press would have an instant change of heart if they met Sadie. Guaranteed!

Mo short for puppy name Gizmo is 10. He is part everything and weighs in at about 25 #

"If I ignore them they will go away"

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky