do I have a problem?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

realtorterry

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 5, 2009
Bullhead City, AZ
Hi guys,

This is my third post. I just have to tell you all. I can't get any damn work done. I can't stay off this site. What's happening to me? I fill consumed
PDT_Armataz_01_01.gif

It's the addiction. Have you started feeling the compelling need to take picture of the food you smoke yet ? you will. Have you started to figure out how you can smoke anything you need to eat yet ? you will. Do you just want to hang out in the back yard smoking and drinking beer yet ? You will. Problem you don't have a stinkin problem. Heck your just learning wait till you get good at it. You will.
Need I say more.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Welcome to SMF. Just wait - my wife thinks I am nuts for taking pics of the food on the smoker. My camera comes with a setting called cusine. Is that coincidense??? I THINK NOT.

This site is kinda like Lays Potato chips....ya cant look just once. This is the most imformative site on the web...JMO

I showed people at work my Qview from the weekend today. One girl asked me, "why would you take pictures of your food?". I tried to explain the SMF site but she didn't get it. A few others looked confused too, but they all agreed they wanted some Q!

do I have a problem?

yes. yes you do. and we're glad you do. just wait til you're smoking waaaaay more than you need just for the sole purpose of freezing individual sandwich sized portions so you can have your q every stinking day for lunch.

Just use the vacuum sealer and seal up portion sized Q and throw in the wave at work. Other people will smell it when you cut it open and be wanting to trade there tired old lunch for yours.

I'm not addicted to SMF nor do I have a problem staying away from my smoker or computer. I'm tellin ya honestly, I don't!!!!!!

Nice bark huh????? LMAO
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

I figure I could have worse hobbies/addictions than bbq, or food in general.
icon_smile.gif

I figure spending my Saturdays and Sundays drinking beer and tequila on my deck while tending the smoker keeps me out of trouble, same goes for the time spent during the week planning the upcoming foods to smoke or cook.

thanks guys & your absoulety right!! I have started taking pics of my q's & people walk by my office & see SMF on the screen & go what kinda food is that & my wife thinks im craziest of all. Man I can't wait to get good at this!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky