do I have a problem?

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by realtorterry, Jun 29, 2009.

1. realtorterry

realtorterry Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Hi guys,

This is my third post. I just have to tell you all. I can't get any damn work done. I can't stay off this site. What's happening to me? I fill consumed [​IMG]

2. rivet

rivet Master of the Pit OTBS Member

No more than the rest of us ! [​IMG]

3. werdwolf

werdwolf Master of the Pit OTBS Member

It's your knew addiction! [​IMG]

4. mballi3011

mballi3011 Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

It's the addiction. Have you started feeling the compelling need to take picture of the food you smoke yet ? you will. Have you started to figure out how you can smoke anything you need to eat yet ? you will. Do you just want to hang out in the back yard smoking and drinking beer yet ? You will. Problem you don't have a stinkin problem. Heck your just learning wait till you get good at it. You will.
    Need I say more. [​IMG]

5. bmudd14474

bmudd14474 Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Welcome to the club. [​IMG]

6. planeguy

planeguy Smoke Blower

Welcome to SMF. Just wait - my wife thinks I am nuts for taking pics of the food on the smoker. My camera comes with a setting called cusine. Is that coincidense??? I THINK NOT.

7. valkman

valkman Smoke Blower

Welcome to SMF and "the addiction"! I always can't wait for my next smoke and spend way too much time here! [​IMG]

8. shooterrick

shooterrick Master of the Pit Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

There is a 12 step program but it taste like shtttttttttt.!!!!!

9. cajunsmoke13

cajunsmoke13 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Almost one year later here I am, 20 pounds heavier, but loving it...

10. dirtman775

dirtman775 Smoking Fanatic

nj
    This site is kinda like Lays Potato chips....ya cant look just once. This is the most imformative site on the web...JMO

11. billbo

billbo Master of the Pit OTBS Member

I showed people at work my Qview from the weekend today. One girl asked me, "why would you take pictures of your food?". I tried to explain the SMF site but she didn't get it. A few others looked confused too, but they all agreed they wanted some Q!

12. ellymae

ellymae Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Define "problem" [​IMG]

13. the dude abides

the dude abides Master of the Pit OTBS Member

do I have a problem?

yes. yes you do. and we're glad you do. just wait til you're smoking waaaaay more than you need just for the sole purpose of freezing individual sandwich sized portions so you can have your q every stinking day for lunch.

14. countrysmoked

countrysmoked Smoke Blower

Just use the vacuum sealer and seal up portion sized Q and throw in the wave at work. Other people will smell it when you cut it open and be wanting to trade there tired old lunch for yours.

15. oneshot

oneshot Master of the Pit SMF Premier Member

I'm not addicted to SMF nor do I have a problem staying away from my smoker or computer. I'm tellin ya honestly, I don't!!!!!!

Nice bark huh????? LMAO [​IMG][​IMG]

16. chisoxjim

chisoxjim Master of the Pit OTBS Member

I figure I could have worse hobbies/addictions than bbq, or food in general. [​IMG]

I figure spending my Saturdays and Sundays drinking beer and tequila on my deck while tending the smoker keeps me out of trouble, same goes for the time spent during the week planning the upcoming foods to smoke or cook.

17. realtorterry

realtorterry Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

thanks guys & your absoulety right!! I have started taking pics of my q's & people walk by my office & see SMF on the screen & go what kinda food is that & my wife thinks im craziest of all. Man I can't wait to get good at this!!