Dino Bones. Sorry I waited!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rw willy

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Well I couldn't wait another moment. I was at restaurant depot to get a sholder clod, they were out. So I was looking around and talked myself into getiing a pack of beef ribs. There were three racks in the pack. Monsters. Did Bilbo's rub, added a little extra CBP. Fired up the UDS and got her to 250ish. She held there for 5 hrs. It was late by then I we were hungary. Next time a little slowwer and 6 hrs.
They offer a good value and taste great.
Enjoy.

Looks great RW...nice. Been looking at them also...
points.gif

I don't know why people resist buying beef ribs. In my opinion they are easily as good as pork ribs.

Tip for the newbs.....Dino ribs = Beef ribs.

Great looking qview. Love them Dino's

Those look great. Dino bones are my favorite!!!

Especially with some Lucille's BBQ sauce which I just found out they are starting to carry at Costco.

That looks like some mighty fine eats

Those look like some awesome dino bones you have there
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky