digging dog app

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Can one of the mods/admins make the link to DDC a sticky in the curing forum. That way those of us who are occasional bacon makers or newbies could easily find it. We could also tell people where it is without having to search for it.

Chris

Reactions: buzzy and DougE
Can one of the mods/admins make the link to DDC a sticky in the curing forum. That way those of us who are occasional bacon makers or newbies could easily find it. We could also tell people where it is without having to search for it.

Chris

I'm sure me and a few others wouldn't mind being mentioned as "checkers" to make sure their numbers are sound.

I'm sure me and a few others wouldn't mind being mentioned as "checkers" to make sure their numbers are sound.
Thanks Doug that's really appreciated, but there are those times when one of our experts aren't online.

Chris

Reactions: buzzy and JLeonard
Thanks Doug that's really appreciated, but there are those times when one of our experts aren't online.

Chris
What I meant is if a noob wants verification with what the calc spit out. There are basically 2 approaches to curing.

1) It must be right because it was on the interwebz.

2) those who approach with some amount of caution and maybe want a little reassurance.

That was all I meant.

2) those who approach with some amount of caution and maybe want a little reassurance.
This is the group I fall under. I'm always second guessing myself with curing, and appreciate the help of others when I do cure something.

I was just thinking it would be nice if we didn't have to search thru 1000's of threads to find the calculator. Easy one stop shopping.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky