Dazed bbq

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Dazed

Original poster
Apr 26, 2018
Hi everyone just joined. I’m from va. Work in manufacturing plastics. Joined to be a better cook. Have read posts for many years when I set my cooker up. I use a 50/50 chargrilled with mods. Use to be automated with a stoker fan but have since changed over to propane. Look forward to talking to y’all.

Mark

Reactions: BKING!
Hello from NC!
what part of Va are you hailing from? i used to live in the NRV, SW part of the state. Towards the end of May (18-20) we are having a gathering for smoking meat folks on here on SMF in Concord, NC. the info is in the thread at the end of my signature just click on it at the bottom and it will take you there. We would love to have ya! or you can PM me for more info.
welcome to the forums!

Happy Smoking,
phatbac (Aaron)

Around the richmond area. Do have one question though. Does anyone have a way of regulating temp on Home made propane smokers. Besides manual valves.

It will hold up. I have used mine for over a year. 200 cooks plus on every thing you can think of to cook on.

texas-animated-flag-1.gif
Good morning and welcome to the forum from a beautiful warm day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky