Dave

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

daved1

Original poster
Aug 5, 2017
Just new here.  Not sure how to introduce myself on this forum.  Not at all new to BBQ & Smoking.  Just new to the new gas smoker I just bought.  I've always smoked with a charcoal smoker.  Lotta work.  This is a new adventure in FOOD I'm looking forward to all I can learn here.
drool.gif

Welcome from SC, Dave. It's good to have you on this great site. You should be able to share a lot of good tips with the Brethren. As for your new cooker, check out the gas cooker sub thread. You will find a ton of news there.

Been through the up and down with a Gasser...which are all UPs since I got it dialed in.
It's different and there'll be a learning curve but I now smoke exceptional meals on my propane unit.
Lots of great info on the gas smoker section of this forum.
Welcome and happy smoking.

Walt

After using a wood/charcoal fired smoker for years that requires endless babysitting.  After 2 days of having a gas smoker I can tell I have a new obsession.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky