Come Back Every Day to Win! A-MAZE-N Products Thanksgiving Giveaway

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Status
Not open for further replies.
“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke 3 turkeys the night prior, 2 chubbies and 2 dozen deviled eggs if I win!!  for Thanksgiving.” Then during dinner and during the Tryptophan post meal nap I will be smoking a mess of cheese.

Congrats c farmer!!!

Next Drawing is for the "GRAND PRIZE"

11/25/13 at 12:00 Noon CST

1 GRAND PRIZE

A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER

2# Bag of Oak, Cherry, Maple and Hickory Pellets

Propane Pencil Torch

Table Top Tumbler

Maverick ET-732 Thermometer

5’ of 18” QMATZ

Retail Value = $253.67

Last edited:
   “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke_a couple of pork tenderloins and some chicken thighs

for Thanksgiving.”

"LIKE" “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke __Turkey__________ for Thanksgiving.”

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I'd like to smoke everything I can for Thanksgiving except for the partridge in a pear tree .  I'll save him for Christmas.”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky