Cherry Bombs

Discussion in 'Beer & Ale' started by beer-b-q, Oct 1, 2009.

1. beer-b-q

beer-b-q Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Take a Jar of Maraschino Cherry s Drain the Juice and Refill with 190 Proof Grain Alcohol and let stand for a couple days before trying....

Warning Use Sparingly...LOL They Have A KICK...[​IMG]

2. the iceman

the iceman Smoking Fanatic

Works with Bacardi 151 as well. [​IMG][​IMG]

3. jamesb

jamesb Smoking Fanatic

Yep, that is what we normally use. Let them set at least a month before consuming... good stuff!

4. mballi3011

mballi3011 Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

These things are for real that you eat them. It sounds like they would hit you like a brick. A couple of them and you will be doing the happy dance for sure.

5. iadubber

iadubber Meat Mopper

Love these! But a warning, sometimes will make your tongue go numb lol

6. beer-b-q

beer-b-q Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Oh Yeah, They're for real and if you eat several they kick like a mule when you use the 190 Proof Grain Alcohol...[​IMG]

i've also thought about trying it with green olives...

7. meatball

meatball Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

I have had green olives that have been marinaded in vodka...very good, and yes, also a kick in the butt.

8. I'm trying these this weekend. I drained the juice out of the container and replaced with grain last Saturday night so they will be sitting in grain for about a week before we try them. Will let you know how they come out.

9. To take the "numbing" sensation out. I only drain out about 1/3 of the cherry juice. Then I replace with Yukon Jack. They will kick your arse!!!!

10. Every way you boys describe it, it still sounds great. I'm doing it.

11. richoso1

richoso1 Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

I like your style.

12. alx

alx Master of the Pit OTBS Member

I have a 12 pound fresh garden watermelon that will be getting a 1/5 of vodka injected into it tomorrow for a party.

Then i make watermelon balls.