Checking in From Austin, Texas

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

PapaBerr

Original poster
Sep 12, 2023
Texas
Hello everyone! I'm Casey and I just got fortunate enough during a google rabbit hole to land here. I've spent the past week reading some threads that have caught my eye and feeling out the community. I primarily smoke brisket, occasional pork butt, both typically accompanied by some veggies in a dutch oven. I'm keenly interested in taking my current 'yeah, that ought to taste good' method to the more refined method of KNOWING what the hell I am doing.

I'm looking forward to sharing some of my ideas with you all, and likely more so, feeding off ideas you all present here in this forum. Thank you for having me. Semper Fi!

Welcome from Mississippi! Yeah, you can get lost for hours following post here. And actually pick up some good info. Look forward to your additions to the knowledge base. And of course, don’t forget pics. We luv ‘em!

Jim

Reactions: PapaBerr
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky